- MA Assembled Upper Receiver
- 5.56x45 NATO
- Medium Profile Barrel
- 4150 CrMoV Steel (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Slimline Split-top Handguard
- Low Profile Gas Block and Gas Tube
- A2 Flash Hider
- Product comes assembled
This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle.
These products may be selected as add-ons under the FINISH YOUR BUILD tab
The muzzle brake that comes with this complete upper
receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel.
MA Upper Receiver Features:
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forged
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel
- M4 Feedramps
- Hard- coat anodized per Mil-A-8625F Type III Class II in a
matte black finish
- Ejection port door and forward assist installed
Slimline Handguard Features:
- Lengths: (9.5" for 10.5") (12" for 12.5") (15" for 16")
- Front and rear picatinny rail
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- M-LOK all the way around
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
- Length: 10.5", 12.5" or 16"
- Twist: 1 in 7
- Muzzle: 1/2x28 Threaded
- Material: 4150 CrMoV Steel (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas Port: (10.5" - .072"), (12.5" - .073"), (16" - .076")
- Gas System Length: 10.5" & 12.5" Carbine, 16" Mid-Length
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
All of our uppers have had 3 rounds fired through them. They will come with some slight marks on the BCG and charging handle, rest assured all parts are new. We do this for several reasons, 1) to make the upper passes our function test, 2) see number one. The upper will not be cleaned after the 3 round burst.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
The use of reloaded or remanufactured ammunition will void the warranty, due to the unpredictability of the standards (SAMMI/NATO) adhered to, since reloads of poor quality ammunition may not meet (SAMMI/NATO) specifications, may exceed limits, and therefore may be unsafe.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled