MA Defense Combat Grade Barrels are 100% USA Made and are individually inspected to ensure it meets its required specifications.
ALL MA Barrels come with a Lifetime Guarantee to be free from manufacture defects.
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
- 13.7" Government Profile
- 5.56 NATO
- 4150 CrMoV Steel (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E)
- 1:7 Twist Rate/ 6 Grooves
- QPQ Nitride Finish
- Mil-Spec 86L20 case hardened M4 polished Feed Ramps
- 1/2- 28 Threaded muzzle
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Gas port .074" diameter
- .750 Gas Block
- Pinned Nitride Gas Block
- Dimpled & drilled for pinnable Gas Block
- Knurled set screws
- 5/64 Stainless Coiled Roll Pin
- 1/8 Stainless Coiled Roll Pin
- Fully stress-relieved barrel
- High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Weight 23.0 ounces
- This design has the capabilities of shooting sub MOA accuracy with match grade ammunition.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
The use of reloaded or remanufactured ammunition will void the warranty, due to the unpredictability of the standards (SAMMI/NATO) adhered to, since reloads of poor quality ammunition may not meet (SAMMI/NATO) specifications, may exceed limits, and therefore may be unsafe.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product