At Modern Armory we believe there is no substitute for quality. Starting with our 10.5" duty grade barrel and our quality BCG for the heart of a long-lasting system. Combine this with our properly ported gas system and Sprinco buffer springs. This rifle is meant to be beaten up and will not let you down.
- Lower Receiver: Billet Lower Receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Machined with BETTER than Mil-Spec requirements on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances, dimensions held within +/- .001”
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Generous flare cut to the magazine well for quick magazine changes
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Buffer System: Mil-Spec Buffer System
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec RE Tube made from 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Buffer Spring: Sprinco White Spring
- Receiver end plate: QD Mil-Spec with properly staked FCD Castle Nut
- FCG: MA Battle Trigger.
- Safety Selector: Mil-Spec Safety
- Grip: B5 Systems – Black
- Brace: SBA3 Brace - Black
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- M4 Feedramps
- Hard- coat anodized per Mil-A-8625F Type III Class II in a matte black finish
- Ejection port door and forward assist installed
- MA C158 BCG
- Charging Handle Mil-spec- Black
- Handguard: 10" Slimline
- Muzzle Device: 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Barrel: MA 10.5" 4150 CrMoV Steel 1:7 Twist
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System: Carbine-Length with properly sized gas port
- Gas Block: .750 Nitride gas block
- Barrel Finish: Nitride corrosion resistant finish
- High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
Headspace Checked and Verified to MA BCG.
Includes One Magazine, Carry bag, Sticker, Patch & Lifetime Guarantee.
This item is regulated.
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. During checkout you will need to provide us an FFL to ship to in your area. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Modern Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product