COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT POLICY
Modern Armory (MA) reserves the right to request proof of purchase and/or original packaging before issuing any replacement or credit. If a returned product is found to be a counterfeit, MA bears no responsibility to issue a credit or a replacement.
Modern Armory is issuing a warning. Counterfeit product bearing MA’s logo are either being shipped from Asia or from within the United States.
If you have seen MA on various online auction sites (such as eBay.com, Amazon and Craigslist) and online retail sites at highly reduced prices many of these have turned out to be low-quality, unsafe counterfeits.
Counterfeits create safety concerns. Poor materials and inaccurate specifications needed for centerfire rifles lead to product failure.
Counterfeits rob the American worker, MA prides itself on having created American manufacturing and jobs.
Counterfeits rob MA’s ability to support shooters, the shooting community and contribute to American society.
1. Are you purchasing from an online auction site (such as, eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, or some other online retailer)? Often the seller claim he is selling "a gift that he doesn't need"?
2. Does the product come in sealed MA packaging?
3. Are you purchasing from an authorized MA Dealer?
4. If the price for the product to cheap then probably you should be extremely cautious.
5. Are you purchasing from an international retailer or wholesaler? If so, you are probably purchasing a counterfeit product.