At MA Defense we believe there is no substitute for quality. Starting with our 16" combat grade barrel and our quality BCG for the heart of a long-lasting system. Combine this with our properly ported gas system, Sprinco buffer springs, and topped off with our MCT trigger. This rifle is meant to be beaten up and will not let you down.
- Lower Receiver: Modern Armory forged lower receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aircraft grade aluminum
- Machined with BETTER than Mil-Spec requirements on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances, dimensions held within +/- .001”
- Tungsten Cerakote
- Generous flare cut to the magazine well for quick magazine changes
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Buffer System: Mil-Spec Buffer System
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec RE Tube made from 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Buffer: H1 Buffer
- Buffer Spring: Sprinco White Spring
- Receiver end plate: MA QD End Plate with properly staked FCD Castle Nut
- FCG: Nickel Teflon Modern Combat Trigger
- Safety Selector: Radian Weapons Talon
- Grip: B5 P-Grip 23 – Black
- Stock: B5 Bravo Stock - Black
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forged aluminum
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- M4 Polished Feedramps
- Tungsten Cerakote
- MA C158 BCG
- Charging Handle, BCM Gunfighter MOD 3B
- Handguard: MA 15" Slimline
- Muzzle Device: MA 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Barrel: MA 16" 4150 CrMoV Steel 1:7 Twist
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System: Mid-Length with properly sized gas port
- Gas Block: .750 Nitride gas block
- Barrel Finish: Nitride corrosion resistant finish
- High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
Headspace Checked and Verified to MA BCG.
Includes One Magazine, Carry bag, Sticker, Patch & Lifetime Guarantee.
This item is regulated.
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. During checkout you will need to provide us an FFL to ship to in your area. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Modern Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product