This ultra lightweight handguard has a split top rail to reduce weight and M-LOK's at 3, 6 & 9 o'clock which allows users to customize the handguard with rail sections and direct mount accessories.
The handguard is constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and precision machined according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements. Our Handguards are finished with a Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 hard coat black anodizing.
Our Handguards are precision bored to fit the proprietary barrel nut which removes any unwanted play and ensures an exact fit!
Installation requires a 1-3/16" crows foot wrench (included) for the barrel nut; standard AR-15 barrel nut wrenches will not work with this hand guard system. The hand guard is secured to the barrel nut by 2 Allen screws and our proprietary retention system. This retention system keeps the handguard from being removed even if the screws come loose.
Modifications to the handguard will void the warranty.
- 12" Length
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Handguard,
- Steel Barrel Nut with our Proprietary Patented Retention System (Non-Timing)
- Precision Machined
- 1913 Picatinny Rail Section Front and Rear
- 4140 QDSM attachment point on both sides.
- Accepts M-LOK
- Barrel Nut Wrench included
- Weight is 7.95oz. without barrel nut/ 11.55oz with barrel nut
- 1.30" ID
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product