The Modern Armory .750 Adjustable Gas Block is designed to fit under our Rail System, as well as most other
manufacturer’s free float handguards. The gas block allows the user to
variably fine tune their rifle gas system down to full shut off.
Adjustments are made via a 10-32 set-screw. The
adjustable gas block retains the same height/profile as our standard low profile gas block. Melonite QPQ finish for durability, and
machined from 4140 chromoly steel with chamfered edges, featuring a slip
on fit for ease of installation and secured with two set screws.
- CNC machined 4140 Chromoly steel
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Nitride/Melonite QPQ finish
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- USA made steel & Machined in the USA
- Weighs 2oz
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Internal Diameter .750
- Same profile/height as our standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) knurled set screws for a secure attachment.
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins.
*We recommend using a small drop of Loctite 271 (Red) on each set screw.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled