This complete AR15 Billet upper includes our new Slimline Handguard! The Slimline of handguards were designed with size and weight in mind, providing the
user with multiple picatinny mounting options. The perfect addition to your
lightweight build. Our proprietary barrel nut and retention system is a durable
and dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still
providing the strength and stability customers have grown to love from MA Defense.
- MA Assembled Upper Receiver
- 13” Slimline handguard
- 16" 5.56 NATO CMV Barrel
- Low Profile Gas Block and Carbine Gas Tube
- MA A2 Flash Hider
- Product comes assembled
This complete upper does not include Charging Handle or BCG. These products may be selected as add-ons.
The muzzle brake that comes with this complete upper
receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel.
MA Upper Receiver Features:
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel
- M4 Feedramps
- Hard- coat anodized per Mil-A-8625F Type III Class II in a
matte black finish
- Ejection port door and forward assist installed
- Engraved T-marks
Slimline Handguard Features:
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- 1.3” Inside diameter
- 1.5” Outside diameter
- Weight is 10.2 oz. without barrel nut
- Compatible with mil-spec AR15 upper receivers and barrels
16" 5.56 NATO Barrel Features:
- Length: 16""
- Twist: 1 in 8
- Muzzle: 1/2x28 Threaded
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas Port: 0.62”
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Weight: 29oz
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
Headspace Checked and Verified to MA BCG.
All of our uppers have had 3 rounds fired through them. They will come with some slight marks on the BCG and charging handle, rest assured all parts are new. We do this for several reasons, 1) to make sure the upper passes our function test, 2) see number one. The upper will not be cleaned after the 3 round burst.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
The use of reloaded or remanufactured ammunition will void the warranty, due to the unpredictability of the standards (SAMMI/NATO) adhered to, since reloads of poor quality ammunition may not meet (SAMMI/NATO) specifications, may exceed limits, and therefore may be unsafe.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled