The MA Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group is designed to minimize carrier tilt and reduce friction inside the upper receiver by relocating key bearing surfaces. Machined to USGI specifications. This M16/M4 Carrier includes the proper Mil-Spec Gas Key. The Gas Key Heat Treated per USGI specifications. The Gas Key is secured to the Carrier with 620 Loctite & OCKS Fasteners, properly staked per Military-Specifications. These properly hardened parts insure a strong staking and proper Gas System functioning. The Bolt Assembly is machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Steel, Shot Peened for increased strength and includes Tool Steel machined Extractor and Ejector, XD Sprinco Extractor & Ejector Springs and is High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected. Nitrided by H&M Blacknitride+
- M16 8620 Tool Steel Carrier
- MA Shield Logo Laser Engraved
- Carpenter 158 Steel
- Shot Peened
- HPT Bolt - High Pressure Tested
- MPI Bolt - Magnetic Particle Inspected
- S7 Tool Steel Extractor
- Sprinco 5 Coil XD Extractor Spring
- Sprinco Ejector Spring
- 8620 Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- OCKS (Optimized Carrier Key Screws) Fasteners
- Key Staked using 620 Loctite
- Chrome Firing Pin
- 8620 Cam Pin with directional arrow lasered on
- Machined to USGI Specifications
- Nitride by H&M BlackNitride+
- Bolt Comes Pre-Lubed with Cherrybalmz BRB
- FREE GAS RINGS FOR LIFE
Each BCG is individually test fired (3rds of ARMSCOR 223REM 55GR) BCG will ship as is, BCG was lubed and might be dirty from the test firing procedure.
The Modern Armory Bolt Carrier Group is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled