At Modern Armory we believe there is no substitute for quality. Starting with our lower receiver, our ACT trigger, FCD castle nut & B5 Systems furniture. This rifle is meant to be beaten up and will not let you down.
- Lower Receiver: Modern Armory forged lower receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aircraft grade aluminum
- Machined with BETTER than Mil-Spec requirements on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances, dimensions held within +/- .001”
- Cerakote C-Series coatings
- Generous flare cut to the magazine well for quick magazine changes
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec RE Tube made from 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Buffer: Carbine Buffer
- Buffer Spring: Carbine Spring
- Receiver end plate: QD Steel with properly staked FCD Castle Nut
- FCG: MA-ACT (Nickel Teflon/ Advanced Combat Trigger).
- Safety Selector: Mil-Spec Safety
- Grip: B5 P-Grip 23
- Stock: B5 Bravo Stock
This item is regulated.
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. During checkout you will need to provide us an FFL to ship to in your area. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Modern Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product