Dickbutt receiver set. Available in our FDE (Tano), ODG & Black Cerakote.
1st Batch set to ship around the first week of September.
2nd Batch set to ship around the third week of October.
These are numbered sets.
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aircraft grade aluminum
- Stripped M4 Forged Lower Receiver
- Machined with BETTER than Mil-Spec requirements on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances, dimensions held within +/- .001”
- Cerakote Finish
- M16 Cut Pocket
- Generous flare cut to the magazine well for quick magazine changes
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- FCD Pivot/takedown pins with DB Logo
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Precision machined to specifications from 7075 T6 Forged aluminum
- Dickbutt engraved on rear tang.
- Meets Mil-spec Requirements
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- M4 Feedramps
- VSeven DB Port Door
- Cerakote Finish
- Accepts all standard AR15/M16 components
Save money by building your own M4 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
The Modern Armory Stripped M4 forged lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
This item is regulated.
Items that are regulated by the ATF have restrictions and requirements:
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. During checkout you will need to provide us an FFL to ship to in your area. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Modern Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product