The MOE SL Stock Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement
buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release
latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body
armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking
and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions
and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other
receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates
up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
- Weight: 0.59 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.84 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.1 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.4 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver
extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a
commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the
Commercial-Spec MOE SL.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product