The MA Bolt Carrier Group - Auto Version - for your M4 or AR15. Machined to USGI specifications. This M16/M4 Carrier includes the proper Mil-Spec Gas Key. The Gas Key Heat Treated per USGI specifications. The Gas Key is secured to the Carrier with Vibra-TITE - 54110 & OCKS Fasteners, properly staked per Military-Specifications. These properly hardened parts insure a strong staking and proper Gas System functioning. The Bolt Assembly is machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Steel, Shot Peened for increased strength and includes Tool Steel machined Extractor and Ejector, XD Sprinco Extractor & Ejector Springs and is High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected. NP3 PTFE (Teflon)
Choose either the MA or the Dickbutt engraving, you can't go wrong with either.
- M16 8620 Tool Steel Carrier (Full Auto Version)
- Laser Engraved
- Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt
- Shot Peened
- HPT Bolt - High Pressure Tested
- MPI Bolt - Magnetic Particle Inspected
- S7 Tool Steel Extractor
- Sprinco 5 Coil XD Extractor Spring
- Sprinco Ejector Spring
- 8620 Nitrided Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
- OCKS (Optimized Carrier Key Screws) Fasteners
- Key Staked Per Mil-Spec using Vibra-TITE - 54110
- 17-4 Stainless Firing Pin
- 8620 Cam Pin with Directional Arrow Lasered on it
- Machined to USGI Specifications
- NP3 PTFE (Teflon)
- Bolt Comes Pre-Lubed with Cherrybalmz BRB
- FREE GAS RINGS FOR LIFE
Each BCG is individually test fired (3rds of ARMSCOR 223REM 55GR) BCG will ship as is, BCG was lubed and might be dirty from the test firing procedure.
The MA Defense family of Bolt Carrier Groups are proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
*Lifetime Guarantee covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, regardless of the age of the product, but it does not cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use.
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled