Permanently attach a muzzle device to bring the OAL to 16”,
or AWB Compliance. We only pin and weld, we will not remove any existing pinned
& welded muzzle devices.
- Drill a 3/32" hole in the supplied muzzle device.
- Install the muzzle device on our barrel or your supplied
barrel. We take into account any shims or crush washers.
- We drill a dimple into barrel threads for pinning.
- Check the height of the 3/32" long hardened steel pin.
- We tig weld the muzzle device and carefully fuse the pin using
a shielded in Argon gas to prevent weld contamination or inclusions. This will
meet the ATF permanent attachment requirement.
Remember to send your barrel nut and gas block if not using
a MA handguard.
We will not pin & weld any titanium or aluminum muzzle